Monday, March 10, 2008

A Heartwarming card


I'm very much into my Cricut which I purchased just last year and have not really had much time to play with. This card was for a first wedding anniversary but it could be used for any occasion - weddings, Valentine's Day or even a get well or thinking of you card for a special friend. I tend to gravitate towards papers that are striped or plaid; I suppose everyone has their favourite papers and styles. Sometimes, I have to remind myself to think outside the box.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so lucky to have a Cricut machine to assist you in creating these beautiful cards. You must be very busy being a 9-1-1 operator but still find the time to create these awesome cards. Keep up the great work and remember those less fortunate who may not have a Cricut in their life.