Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Square Cards


Lately, I am really into the square cards. I think I feel like they give me a bigger work space than do the rectangular ones although that theory is probably just in my head.
Mother's Day is our next big "holiday" so I have been busy making cards for moms. This was made with "Bo-Bunny's Back to Backs" paper and I love how the papers complement each other. The red gingham ribbon is some of my favourite and a great deal that I picked up at Michael's for $1.49. The "M" is chipboard covered with paper and then I used various flowers and brads to pretty it up. I have started to use a lot more flowers on my cards. I just find that they are the perfect accent no matter the theme. Have a great spring day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where are you? Your fans is missing you and you haven't added anything since April 17th. You must be very busy with something that is distracting you from your blog!