Friday, July 4, 2008

My First Scrapbook Page

I finally started work on my ancestry scrapbook. This is the first scrapbook page I have done as I normally make cards. Having said that, it's pretty well the same methodology for both except the scrapbook pages are done on a bigger surface. I thought I would start small - this book will be 8"x8". The page is made with papers from Hot Off the Press which are in a pad and all nicely matched to one another making it virtually impossible to screw up. I have been on a buying spree lately although I can't imagine why I need any more paper products of any type. I need to add the word "restraint" to my vocabulary.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I admire you for taking the time to create an ancestry scarpbook. It is important to remember the past. I find the pictures very interesting and I know this is a blog about how you created each card or page but I would also find it interesting if you could explain the photo.