Tuesday, October 21, 2008

....and one more Christmas

I keep forgetting that, when I do these posts, they are backwards, i.e. bottom to top rather than the other way around. So, often the title I assign a post makes no sense to anyone else but me unless you happen to read from bottom to top. Oh well, I'm sure much of this blog makes no sense to anyone so status quo.

This lovely card is done with Doodlebug velvet papers with silver embossed paper on top. The snowflake embellishment is an ornament from a Christmas present last year. The scallops are cut from a Martha Stewart punch (which I thought was broken so I bought another then found the first miraculously rebounded).

The paper was a little hard to work with and I had problems sticking it down so that it would stay. I must get myself a sewing machine though the small Janome that everyone raves about is still not here in Canada and I'm sure the cost to ship it would be astronomical. I'm sure I'll be in the US at some point in the future and must keep an eye out.

No comments: