Sunday, November 2, 2008

Photo Card


A friend of mine wanted a card made with a desert theme. He had taken some photographs while on a trip to Las Vegas and I suggested we use the actual photo as the main focus of the card. I tried to match the paper colours to the picture - greens, pinks, mauves, blues and black -and I think the card turned out pretty well. The paper is from Cosmo Cricket, buttons from Basic Grey then I added some fibres, eyelets, ribbon and a rub-on.
What a perfect fall day for being outside; unfortunately, I am stuck inside doing cleaning. I have been busy this weekend shopping and was lucky to find a formal outfit (even better, on sale) for my upcoming cruise in May. I do a lot of my shopping on-line, particularly for Christmas, which certainly beats the crowded mall you encounter on a Saturday.
Enough procrastinating. Back to work tomorrow so perhaps more projects to post later in the week.

No comments: