Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Work gets in the way



After a week of midnight shifts, it's nice to be home in my own bed again. I get absolutely nothing accomplished when I'm working nights, consequently my blog suffers. Anyway, this is a card I got done last week using some pink paislee papers. I added some Prima flowers and brads, a Cricut-cut heart covered with Doodlebug glitter, some pretty ribbon and some rubons. The card is for my mom's 84th birthday which is tomorrow - Happy Birthday, Mom! - and I thought it was all nice and bright and cheery.
I have so many other projects that I need to get at, along with the rest of my Christmas shopping and wrapping. I'll have to take a day at the mall and finish everything up since some of Canada Post is on strike so I'm not sure I want to mail-order anything right now. It's January cold out there and I'm just not ready for this type of weather quite yet. For that matter, I'm never ready for it. It's all part of living in the great white north.

No comments: