Monday, December 29, 2008

Maybe my photos will be better

I was very lucky to get this portable "photo studio" for Christmas and am hoping it will improve my picture-taking abilities. At least now, I won't have the toaster or kitchen sink in the background when I photograph my cards.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas; I know I certainly did. Having said that, when it's over, it's over and I can now concentrate on other things that have taken a back burner to everything else over the last month.

All the best to everyone for a very happy 2009!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Santa was very good to you this year. You must have been a good girl. I will miss your toaster and kitchen sink since it added a certain level of realism to your photos.

I must apologize again for not commenting on your cards lately. I seem to have more time now that a friend no longer requires rides into work when the weather is bad. I am also using a "TO DO/CHECKLIST" to keep myself more organized since I have now seen the LIGHT! I will have so much time on my hands I won't know what to do!