Friday, May 1, 2009

More Mother's Day


I took my mom shopping yesterday for a Mother's Day gift as she mentioned she would like some new summer clothes. We were very successful.....in fact, too successful.....and mom walked away happy.

Everything is looking very green after all the rain we have had. The leaves on the trees are almost out though I can't believe how windy it is every day. I'm not so sure I buy into the global warming thing; I think it's more like global wind blowing.

I made this card last night from some Melissa Frances paper. Her papers are always so soft and pretty The flower is from Prima, ribbon is from Anna Griffin and I added a chipboard heart and some stick-on pearls.

Sorry for the short post but I've got a TON of stuff I need to get done before work tomorrow.

No comments: