Monday, June 8, 2009

Keeping Busy

I have a lot of projects that need to get done so took a couple of vacation days from work to try to get caught up. I have also been playing around a lot with my new camera, thoroughly irritating the cats with my requests for poses. Above is Kenya looking typically cheeky and completely bored with the whole portrait process. They both tolerate it though, knowing mom will eventually tire and leave them alone.

This sympathy card was made with some Anna Griffin paper I have had forever; in fact, it was some of the first paper I ever bought. The lace is some my mom gave me and the flowers from the Prima "Nursery Tales" collection. I printed the sentiment on my computer then added some pearl brads to the flowers.

I thought this card was fun as it's going to be used as a thank you on a cruise ship. Pretty well all the paper is scraps and the embellishment is from Sandylion with a rubon for the sentiment. I have spent most of the past week printing up my vacation photos and putting them into an album. For some reason, I much prefer to view photos hard-copy rather than on a disk. I guess old habits die hard.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kenya looks like he should be in a palace somewhere being pampered and spoiled.