Friday, August 14, 2009

Return of the blogger

I must offer sincere apologies for my lengthy absence from the world of blogging. I have no idea where time goes but it certainly flies wherever that might be. I have been working a lot of overtime which takes up a good part of days off and have been flitting to and fro trying to find a new bed, putting my waterbed to rest. I do love my waterbed and have sincere trepidations about a regular mattress but we'll see how things go.

On to the cards.......the first is a fun little project that a girl at work wanted me to make for a friend who is addicted to garage sales. The paper is from "imaginisce" , button is "Basic Grey", brads from "Making Memories" and the cartoon and sentiment I printed on my computer.




I love the colours in this card (I think I say that about each and every one I make). The paper is from Anna Griffin and I have to say, Anna Griffin has some of the most beautifully patterned paper out there. The musical note paper is "flair designs" and all the pretty lace ribbons are very vintage from those my mom gave me.

It's been awhile since I have had some do nothing time to myself so I think I will sit outside and enjoy the sunshine. With my recent addiction to "LOST", I have spent a lot of time (too much time!) sitting inside catching up on 5 seasons of the show. Before I know it, the summer will be over and I'll have missed it all.










No comments: