Monday, December 28, 2009

Oh the weather outside is frightful.....

Winter is here with a vengeance and it's frosty cold outside. Of course, it was bound to happen given that it's almost January so I guess we're lucky we've made it this far.

A quick post tonight as I am exhausted. Too many late nights and early mornings. This is a wedding card I made with some pretty "My Mind's Eye" papers. The chipboard frame I had laying around for months and it matches perfectly with the paper. Rub-on is Melissa Frances and the heart border is done with a Fiskars punch.

I very bravely hit the Michaels sale tonight on the way home from work and the store was pretty deserted, most likely because it's freezing out. I was able to pick up a Cricut cartridge on sale for $47.99, marked down from $119.00. Who pays full price for these things??

I wish everyone a very happy and prosperous 2010. Hope Santa was good to you!



No comments: