Sunday, June 20, 2010

A day for dads

I hope you were all super good to your dads today. Though my dad is no longer with us, the family went out for lunch in celebration of his memory. Dad loved good food so I know he would have been pleased with anything revolving around breakfast, lunch or dinner!

I made this card with some Anna Griffin paper and some scraps of other paper I had in my paper drawers. The flowers are Prima, rubon is Melissa Frances and the pretty lace frame is K&Company.

Things are rolling along and almost back to normal. The cats are good though Kenya is being a little bugger about eating his special food. Now I know why they call them finnicky. Grandma came to visit today so the boys were happy about that. I'm in the midst of doing 6 weeks worth of laundry. I really should do it more often and then I wouldn't find myself facing 4 hours of what I consider one of the worst chores ever. I often think it's easier just to go buy new clothes.

Have a great week and thanks for looking.

No comments: