Sunday, August 15, 2010

Cards and Critters

This is a card I made for my brother's upcoming 50th Birthday. It kind of looks more like a card for a 5-year old but my brother is young at heart so I think he'll be happy with it, particularly being the dog lover he is.

The card was made with KaiserCraft paper, a Jolees embellishment, Making Memories rubon and some ribbon.


This is a cute shower card done with K&Company paper, a Melissa Frances rubon, antique lace and button and pretty plaid ribbon. I printed the image from the Internet then sprayed it with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist.

This little guy is a frequent visitor to our backyard. I caught him the other day eating all the bread I had put out for the birds. I thought raccoons were night creatures but there he was at 1:00 in the afternoon enjoying a feast. He certainly looks happy enough!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your brothers card!!! The shower card is very unique and fun---which most shower cards aren't. Great job.
Your IL friend