Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Dentist

I absolutely despise going to the dentist but was lucky enough to find a place that will sedate me through anaesthesia whenever I have to have any work done. Trust me, this is a Godsend. I am always grateful for the good care the dentist and nurses give me throughout my treatment so made a special card for them when I went today for the final appointment. Thank you, too, to all my friends who have to drive into Toronto to pick me up in my drug-hazed state!

The card is made from bits and pieces of paper, an image of a dentist I found on the Internet, Melissa Frances rubon, ribbon, button and stitching. I am so backed up with cards I want to get done and truly must find a better way to organize my time. 30 hours days would be a start!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow such a cute card! Very cool!
www.remedydentalstudio.com

Anonymous said...

You really outdid yourself on this one! I absolutely love it. Great creativity.

Your Il Friend