Sunday, October 24, 2010

Layering

I got this fun little kit yesterday from one of the vendors at the scrapbooking show. It's all layered and each piece is numbered to show you the proper order in which to place everything. The only thing is that some of the pieces are very tiny so that you have to use miniscule sticky dots on the back and, I tell you, those suckers are hard to maneouver. I can't imagine how anyone with big hands would ever manage. Anyway, I got the bear together then dressed him up with some ribbon, lace and a Merry Christmas rub-on.

I must apologize for the quick posts tonight but it is way past my bedtime. I had half-hoped to make it an early morning tomorrow but I can't see that happening. I truly am not a morning person! As always, thanks to everyone for stopping by.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it! The little bear sneaking a bite of the pie. Made me laugh out loud! Perfect!

IL Buddy