Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Belated Posting

It seems every time I blog, I am apologizing for taking so long to post something new. Between work, working overtime and God knows what else I am doing, this seems to fall last on the list of priorities. Not that I don't do a lot of thinking about making new projects, but they just never seem to come to fruition as often as I would like.

This card is made with a few different papers - My Mind's Eye, 7 Gypsies, Webster's Pages. The rub-on is Melissa Frances and the pretty flower is Prima. So many people seem to be turning 50 lately though they do say 50 is the new 40. I'm not so sure about that but I suppose it beats 50 being the new 60.

Is everyone getting all this horrible snow? I know I complained about the storm we had last week until my good friend Jan told me they in Chicago got 3 times what we did and I decided I wasn't so hard done by after all.


No comments: