Thursday, September 29, 2011

65 Years Young

When I was a kid, 65 years of age was a lifetime away. As I edge ever closer to that number, it really doesn't seem that bad. What a busy few days I have had getting caught up with chores and appointments. I had a dental appointment in the city yesterday and, rather than taking the subway as I normally do from the train station, and because it was such a beautiful day, I decided to walk the I-don't-know-how-many-blocks to the dentist's office. That felt pretty good so I repeated it on the way back to the train. However, given that the shoes I was wearing were not at all meant for the long haul, my back is feeling it today. Now I know why you see people in New York City wearing proper walking shoes and carrying their office shoes.

This card is made with some beautiful K&Company floral paper, Making Memories metal frame, Prima flower, Anna Griffin satin photo corners, Melissa Frances rub-ons and some lace, ribbon and stick-on pearls. The metal frames are so versatile and really add a vintage look to the card.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am happy that you realize 65 is young!!!!!!!!! I keep telling myself I am blessed to have reached that milestone-------some never get the opportunity!

IL Friend