Monday, September 5, 2011

Tag Card

This is a pretty tag card I made for an 80th Birthday. The ribbon and flower are Making Memories and the paper and nother embellishments are some I had from earlier projects.

My car was giving me headaches today in that it didn't want to start. I was taking a quick run up to my mother's and it took about 10 cranks to get the car to turn over. Against better judgement, off I went only to have the problem repeat once I stopped it in mom's driveway and tried to get going again. Thank God for CAA who came out relatively quickly and installed a new battery.

I cannot believe how fast these days off are going and how little it seems I have accomplsihed Tomorrow, there will be no excuses!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. Do I get one like it when I turn 80? LOL

IL Friend