Thursday, December 8, 2011

The countdown is on....

I'm starting to get a little stressed about how quickly Christmas is approaching and how much I still have to do. I wrapped about 30 gifts the last couple of nights, got some non-hand-made Christmas cards written and managed to get these two projects done tonight. I still have more shopping to do which means more wrapping. I do like Christmas, so I'm not complaining.....just saying it's a lot of preparation for one day. Maybe we should have Christmas week and then all the work we do beforehand might be worth it.

Anyway........this is a pretty card made with some of my favourite paper (do I say that for every card?). The little girl on the front is one of those where you layer the images....there's a name for that but I can't think of it. Probably paper layering. It's all very fiddly as some of the pieces are so minute you can hardly see them. Certainly not a hobby for a person with a very short attention span.....ME. The brads on this are by Anna Griffin, paper trim was cut with a Martha Stewart punch and ribbon and lace are from my evergrowing collection.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think this mybe my all time favorite Christmas card you have made. It is so unique. I adore the teddy bear. Great card.

Il Friend