Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Sympathy Bouquet


As promised, I was able to get another card done despite a very busy and full day.  I was on the 6:40 train this morning headed for my dentist in Toronto then did a bit of city shopping after the appointment.  This afternoon, I met a friend for lunch and some more shopping.  By then, it was almost time for dinner after which I got at this card.  I found this very pretty floral image on a website and was able to match it almost perfectly with some paper I had from ages ago (it matches better in person; the colour in the photo is not really true-to-life).  It's sometimes difficult making cards that have to go through Canada Post as they can't be too "poufy" or you get into special envelopes and extra postage which is a pain for people.  I'm looking forward to jumping into bed and just relaxing for a bit - lots to do tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful card. My kind of card simply elegant. Flowers make everything better.

IL friend