Saturday, April 26, 2008

Have I had a day off?

It seems lately that I have been working much more than I have been playing. I thought the adage was that the older we get, the more spare time we have. I'm not buying that.

I spent the day yesterday at the Creative Sewing Festival in Toronto (http://www.cnsf.com/) where, despite the name, there were lots of scrapbooking vendors selling their wares. Of course, I had to buy many of those wares, not because I needed them but because they were there. The show was packed and doing a good business.

This card was made with "imaginisce" papers which are very rich with an old-fashioned feeling. The papers are double-sided so you can get plenty of different looks from them. I hope to be back at the cardmaking later this week with some new posts to follow. Thanks for looking!

No comments: