Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Two Cards - The Same, but Different


I like to make one-of-a-kind cards. I craft one and then move on to the next rather than making 2 or 3 the same. First of all, I get bored too easily and, second, that way each card is unique. Having said that, both these cards were made using the same paper - "My Mind's Eye Wild Asparagus". I figured, since I had all the paper laid out, it made sense to do both at one time. The white paper doilies are a nice accent for cardmaking and can be used in a million different ways. Both of the "mother" quotes are from the same line of Wild Asparagus papers which are aptly titled "Mother Plaid". The weather today fooled me - it's all bright and sunny but when I went outside, it felt like November. Hurry back, Spring!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paul McCartney once said "Nothing pleases me more than to go into a room and come out with a piece of music." I sense you find the same pleasure in creating your beautiful cards. And on a personal note sometimes when one person is venting they can say something that offends the person listening for this I apologize.

Anonymous said...

Where are you? Your fans (me) miss your posts! It has been over 10 days!