Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Back from the North

I took a lovely trip today to a little town a couple of hours north of the city. It was a great day for a drive and everything was looking very green and summery. I did some shopping - some of it for Christmas - in some cute little stores they had in town but, sadly, the scrapbook store was no longer. Which is probably just as well for my pocketbook.

I made this card with some new Basic Grey paper. Navy blue is always one of my favourite colours and always seem to look so rich. The tag is from K&Company, just modified a bit to fit in with the colour combination, and the flower is from Prima. A friend of mine who cruises quite a bit likes to take hand-made thank you cards to give to members of the crew - how nice is that? It's going to be an early night tonight - all that driving and sun has worn me out!

No comments: