Friday, July 25, 2008

A pretty card


I got to work today with some of the new paper I have accumulated over the last few weeks. This paper is from Iron Orchard and there are some great designs in the set. All paper is double-sided which is a bonus. Again, it's much more striking in person but I am at the mercy of my camera. I finished the card off with a pretty Prima flower, a couple of butterfly chipboard accents and a Melissa Frances rub-on. What a great day it is today - as I predicted. I have been hesitant lately to sit on my balcony as there is a wasp who, for whatever reason, appears each and every time I sit out there. At no other time does he hang around my balcony except when I venture out. I am going to have to think up some humane way to be rid of him. Enjoy the sunshine!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need the Waspinator which is a safe, environmentally friendly way of dealing with pesty wasps. It works very much like a scarecrow.