Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I Hate Computers


Computers will be the death of me yet. They are like new cars - you buy the newest and best so that you don't have to deal with any problems....at least, that's the theory. In reality, they never work that way. I have been having problems with my e-mail. I can't send any mail as the messages get stuck in my out box. I was on line last night for about an hour trying to find a fix. This happened last year as well and a quick download from Microsoft cleared things right up. Not so lucky this time. So, like every other problem in my life, I'll ignore it for now and hope it goes away.
My heritage scrapbook is coming along and I have now completed the fourth page which is a lovely old photo of my grandmother. I was cleaning out a cupboard and found some paper that had been in there for God knows how long. Turned out it was a perfect fit for my project. I added some corners and flowers that I cut with the Cricut "Home Accents" cartridge and lots of pearl brads that I love so much because they look so Victorian. Anyway, I mustn't get off track here....today is cleaning day which ranks right up there with computer glitches.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate people who send you viruses and other nasty stuff to infect your computer. Then you have to spend hours trying to fix the problem. When are they going to make a computer that always works and can't get infected.