Monday, July 14, 2008

24 Hours is Not Enough

Are the days getting shorter or am I just getting busier? I just seem to have way too many things to do and, before I know it, it's 11:00 p.m. Today, I ran around like crazy doing errands. With the price of gas, I try to plan my day so that all my stops are grouped together. With the huge stores like Walmart and Loblaws that seem to sell everything, it's getting easier to do one-stop shopping. I hadn't made any cards for a few days since work got in the way but I was able to get back at it tonight. I have had to put my heritage book on hold for a bit while I get some card orders done up.

I think this Wedding Card is so pretty. It's made with HOTP papers and a very pretty flower from Prima. The "A" sticker I have had forever and the pearls are stick-ons. The buttom lacy bit was cut from a Martha Stewart punch. Speaking of Martha Stewart, I purchased another of her punches today with my 40% off coupon from Michaels. You really can't beat that kind of deal. I find these punches easier to use than the Fiskars - they just don't seem as stiff for some reason. Anyway, my bed is calling and I have a long-overdue hair appointment tomorrow. Happy Monday and have a great week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you know that Michael's is no longer allowing people to take the 40% off without a coupon? They use to allow it if you signed a list with your name and address but recently they told us they have discontinued the practice. You are probably saying that we should have the coupon in the first place but we don't get the Michael's flyer.