Sunday, August 10, 2008

A few projects to share....



I have been busy this weekend trying to get all my projects done. The top card is a thank you that I made with plain cardstock then fancied up with some decorative green paper by "pop culture". The tag, star and "thanks" sentiment are all cut from Cricut and the brads are from K&Company.

I must give thanks to Melissa Phillips at lilybeanpaperie.typepad.com for inspiration for the second card. Her projects are amazing and I could only hope to one day do work like that. This card uses paper from Prima along with various chipboard, ribbon and fibre accents. I love the black velvet ribbon from Doodlebug Designs - what a way to dress up a card.

The third card is done with some old paper I had from Michele Ackerman with accent paper by 7gypsies. The butterflies are from the dollar store but are really quite beautiful. The chipboard hearts are by American Crafts and I added some ribbon, rubons and such to finish everything off.

Tomorrow is my least favourite time of the year.....well, 3 times a year.....the dentist. I have to go into the city but kind of enjoy that in the summer time as it gives me a chance for a walk a look-around. Hope your weekend is going great, despite the rain.

No comments: