Friday, August 8, 2008

Days off are tiring



Sometimes I wonder if I don't do more hard labour when I'm off than I do when I'm at work. I ran around like mad all day today trying to get home before rush hour started. There must be a lot of people on vacation because traffic was fairly light all week. The cats are dutifully ignoring the new bed I so lovingly bought for them (and which is nicer than my bed); I may as well have brought home a paper bag as they would have got more use out of it.
Anyway....these are two cards I made yesterday. The top one is done with HOTP paper and lettering and a Jolees embellishment. The fibres are Doodlebug Designs and the stitching is all rub-on which is way easier than dragging out a sewing machine which I don't have to drag out in the first place. The bottom card is made with a photograph of Alaska I found on the web and some beautiful blue and white gingham paper which complements the picture perfectly. I'm back to the drawing board. Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: