Thursday, August 7, 2008

Some things are easier than you think.....

Well, I went to the passport office first thing this morning, giving myself an hour and a half before I had to get my mom to her appointment, and we were in and out in 8 minutes. There was absolutely nobody there so we walked right up. What a change from last time when I waited about 2 hours. Sometimes it's a bonus when things don't go the way you plan.

This is a very pretty card I made last night as a sympathy card. The paper is a combination of Doodlebug Designs and Kaisercraft, the black ribbon is also from Doodlebug Designs and the roses are cut from the Cricut "Walk in my Garden" cartridge which is one of my favourite carts. I have so many cards to work on this set of days off that I am secretly praying for rain so that I don't feel like I'm missing anything outside. Looks like I got my wish this morning since every time I got out of the car to run an errand, I got soaked.

No comments: