Sunday, September 14, 2008

And the countdown begins......

I know September is a little early to be thinking about Christmas, but I thought I better get some projects done now while I have the time. I made this card with some old scraps I had laying around then added some embellishments to make it all bright and cheery. Hard to think Christmas when it's 80 degrees out and frightfully humid. Having said that, I have got a good start on my Christmas shopping which seems to continue throughout the year.

The cats are busy watching one of their videos and, overall, it's been a nice peaceful Sunday. We're supposed to get quite a dumping of rain later so I have battened down the hatches in preparation. I'm off to start another card - thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Only 94 days until Christmas! Which means I have 92 days to go before I have to start shopping.