Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Green for the Irish

I was asked to make a card with an Irish theme as part of a housewarming gift. This card incorporates Anna Griffin papers, Basic Grey buttons, a Prima flower, some rub-on stitches and bits of ribbon and edgings. Inside are two Irish poems blessing the new home. Pretty as a picture.

Today was shopping day and I was able to get a bit more Christmas shopping done. I know it's early but I like to be prepared and if I see something, I buy it in case it's not there next time....you snooze, you lose. I was thinking that I really should start doing up some Christmas cards, as funny as that seems when it's nice outside and the sun is shining warm.

I am very excited as tomorrow night I'm going to the theatre to see "Jersey Boys" which is supposed to be wonderful. I'll be sure to let you know how it was.

No comments: