Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Let's Hear it for Dentists

As much as I hate going to the dentist, when you find a good one, you have to be grateful. This is a thank you card for a friend whose dentist is moving on. The patterned papers are from Doodlebug, the buttons from Basic Grey, stitches, corners and sentiment are all rub-on. The cartoon is some clip art I found on the Internet. Though I never associate "fun" with the dentist, I think this is a fun, whimsical card and I'm sure her dentist will appreciate my friend's thoughtfulness.

I'm not sure what happened to summer (did we actually have one??) but it doesn't feel much like summer out there today. I've had to resort to heavy-sweater-wearing during the evenings and it really is much too soon for that. I'm ordering my snow tires next week which thought is even more depressing. I have a mall day planned tomorrow so that will pick me up. Thanks for looking!

No comments: