Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A card for the new grandparents


I was asked to make a card for a friend's parents who are becoming grandparents for the first time....to twins. This is a combination of Basic Grey and Making Memories paper with a Prima flower, Prima jewel, a white lace doily, border from a Fiskars punch and some rub-ons, ribbon and fibres.
It certainly was a better day today - cold but sunny. I got a whole whack of errands done this morning including some more Christmas shopping then, rather than cleaning, decided to wash and wax the car so that it would be ready for winter. I figured I can clean any old day but you sort of have to pick and choose the weather for car waxing. Needless to say, my back is killing me tonight but that's one of the job hazards.
I picked up some really cute dog/cat paper today that I can hardly wait to use. Alas, further projects will have to wait until next week but I hope to be able to post then. Enjoy your upcoming weekend.

No comments: