Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Goodbye to Catoo


Sadly, my neighbour's cat, Catoo, had to be put to sleep the other night. He was the cat I had been tending to with his insulin shots. I made this card for my neighbour in Catoo's memory and hopefully it brings her some comfort. He was such a sweet boy and we will all miss our friend.
__________________________________________________________________
The paper I used for the card is from DCWV and is all pet-themed. The cat embellishment is by Making Memories and the letters are lovely and velvety, though I don't remember where I got them.
__________________________________________________________________
I had a busy day today with an early hair appointment, Christmas shopping, grocery shopping and then some projects which means I am more than ready for bed right now. Tomorrow night, I am taking my neighbour to see "Jersey Boys" for her birthday. This is my second viewing and I am as excited as the first time I went. I also decided to take the next couple of days off work so that I can enjoy the show fully without being tired or worried about getting up early.
__________________________________________________________________
Hope everyone is enjoying this early taste of winter....which reminds me....time to call and make an appointment to get my snow tires on. Have a great week!

No comments: