Thursday, December 18, 2008

I'm back......





I can't believe it's been so long since my last blog. I'm been without camera for the last few weeks plus I have been so busy, I can't believe it. That's what Christmastime does. Anyway, I think I have everything under control. The shopping and wrapping are done - all that's left is to pay the bills.

Above are a few projects I have made over the last couple of weeks, all of them Christmas cards to honour the season. I found that, as I was wrapping, I was tempted to create as I do when I make my cards however, by the 20th gift, that went out the window and I was lucky if I got a piece of paper and a bow slapped on it.

I hope to write again sooner than this last lull; once this week is over, I'll be home free with lots more spare time on my hands.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love the poinsettia card! What a spectacular card. I have missed your cards/comments the last few weeks. Happy to hear you are ready for the big day. would love to see more of your Christmas cards.
Cheers~! IL Girlfriend