Sunday, February 1, 2009

A couple of projects to share......



I was out the other day and picked up some new paper by Basic Grey. Rather than buying the big 12x12 sheets, these are half the size all nicely packed in a paper pad that can be easily stored. You can't get any easier than that.

The first card is a sympathy card for a friend who lost her mother. I added a couple of Prima flowers and a little heart from Maya Road, an edge from my favourite Martha Stewart punch and printed up the sentiment on my computer.

The second card is for a 70th birthday and I was able to use my Cricut "Stretch your Imagination" cartridge for the birthday cake. I really think I will get a lot of use out of that cartridge as it's so versatile. I covered a Maya Road heart in gold Stickles and added a couple of rub-on sentiments plus some stitching.

It's such a nice change to see sunshine out there today with some slightly warmer temperatures. I was hoping the 6' of snow we have would all melt but I think I set my expectations too high. Oh well, baby steps........

No comments: