Tuesday, March 17, 2009

On to boxes

I needed a gift box for a birthday gift so thought I would branch out and try to make one myself. Basically, it's the same theory as card-making except with a bigger surface. The paper on this box is from K&Company with lots of white tulle, some Prima flowers, and some brads and ribbon. I must give kudos to Beatriz Jennings for the layout idea - iralamija.blogspot.com - and thank her for the inspiration.

The weather has been beautiful these past couple of days. You know it's nearing spring when the car dealer calls to see when you want your snow tires off. Having said that, the minute I do have them off, we'll have 10 inches of snow, I'm quite sure.

My days off are nearly done. I have no idea where the time goes and future projects will have to wait for my next set of days off. Hope your weather is as beautiful as ours and Happy St. Patricks Day!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your talent for creation obviously extents to making beautiful boxes. You should also think of gift bags since they work on the same theory but just larger surface. You are right about days off including vacation they just seem to speed by. A belated Happy St. Patty's Day.