Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It's my 1-year anniversary!


Well, today marks the 1-year anniversary of my blog debut. I still enjoy crafting and sharing though I am sometimes remiss in posting my projects. I guess work is to blame for that but, in order to craft, I gotta work.

I spent the day downtown Toronto today as I had a dentist appointment and, of course, what is a day in Toronto without shopping?? It wasn't the best day to be walking around what with the cold wind and rain but, since shopping is an indoor activity, I wasn't bothered much by the weather. Another Canadian soldier was killed, this one from my city, so I hope to get to the Highway of Heroes tomorrow to honour his homecoming.

The above card was made using some Anna Griffin papers which have always been some of my all-time favourite papers. The edges were cut with a Martha Stewart punch and the sentiment plate cut with the Cricut "Home Accents" cartridge. The actual sentiment is a stamp and I finished the card off with some rub-ons, a Prima flower, stick-on pearls and pretty lacy ribbon. I hope to have more before I'm back to work later this week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to apologzie for missing your one year annivesary but I was very busy yesterday picking up a friend and driving her home!

It would be nice to get down to the Highway of Heroes tomorrow. I am still optimistic that it will happen.

Anonymous said...

A whole year of your blog already! Wow! I do enjoy reading your posts and very much enjoy seeing your works! You are very creative!

The sympathy card has a great message. Really from the heart. Again, thanks for sharing with us.

IL friend