Saturday, March 7, 2009

Sweet 16

I can't even remember 16, it was so long ago. It's hard to believe how fast time really flies. This is a bright and cheery card for a fresh-faced 16-year old made out of some Scenic Route papers. The embellishments are from Jolees, flower is Prima and the fibres are EK success.

I have been running around like crazy since I finished 7 night shifts. I get absolutely nothing done during that week as all I seem to do is sleep and work. Everything just keeps piling up so that, on my days off, I get to clean up all the messes then start all over again. It's a dull and rainy day here today though, don't get me wrong, it beats snow. Yesterday was absolutely gorgeous with 18 degree weather. What a change from the -18 we had early in the week. I hope to get at some more projects over the next couple of days so will talk to you later in the week. Happy weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It can't be that long ago...you still look very young. And I agree you work and you clean up then back to work. When does it end?