Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Congratulations

I have been playing around with my new camera, trying to get comfortable with it before I vacation. It has a great feature where you can programme it to take out all colours but one, leaving you with an image like this one. I have a very bad habit of dropping cameras so I must use extreme due diligence and watch what I'm doing.


This very pretty card was made with My Mind's Eye papers. I have always liked using this company's products - their paper is solid and double-sided giving you twice the bang for your buck. The butterfly is chipboard and I covered it with some little silver beads. Flowers are from Prima and the rub-on is Melissa Frances. I got the idea for this card from one of my card magazines so I must give nods to Melissa Phillips for her always inspiring crafting.

I won't be blogging for a couple of weeks while I vacation. Vacations always seem a long time coming but all of a sudden....boom.....there they are and you are scrambling around frantically to get everything done. Talk to you later and thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so lucky to have a new camera. New gadgets are always fun! Pictures look great!