Sunday, May 31, 2009

Vacation's Over

All good things must come to an end which, sadly, includes vacations. As great as going away is, it's nice to come home and get back into a routine though, I have to admit, the vacation routine is a pretty good life. The worst part was coming from 85 degrees and sunny to 50 degrees and rainy. Is summer ever getting here??

I made this card today from some bits of paper I had laying around. My mom gave me her ribbon and lace collection which I'm sure she has been amassing for the last 50 years so I was in heaven going through all that. This pretty card is for a lady who is 90 years old in June....imagine! Her eyesight is not the best so I wanted to keep it simple so that she can see all the little details.

I'll be back with more later this week. I have SO much laundry and cleaning up to do, I don't know where to start! Plus, right on cue, my cat, Kenya, got his urinary tract infection back again while I was away. He stays with Grandma and, as much as he likes it there, he seems to get a bit stressed when he realizes I've gone away. I'm certain this stress leads to his infections but I don't know how to control that. Time to consult the cat psychiatrist.

No comments: