Sunday, June 21, 2009

Welcome, new puppy

How cute is this card for a new puppy? My veterinarian is going to be the proud father of a baby Border Collie next week so, of course, I had to make him a card. The red print paper is Making Memories, the heart is from a punch and the dog is a cartoon I found on the Internet. New puppies are so much fun!

I hope everyone had a great Father's Day. I took my mom out for lunch then we got a big bunch of fresh spring flowers and took them over to the cemetary for Dad. Mom and I both laughed that Dad would have liked something to eat better than flowers but it's hard to leave a hamburger. The weather finally feels like summer. My back is feeling it as well after putting the air conditioner in yesterday. Note to self....next year, find a big, strong man.

No comments: