Friday, June 19, 2009

What a beautiful day

Today was one of those perfect days - bright blue skies, warm but not hot, a nice breeze and all day to shop! I can feel the humidity start to creep into the air tonight so that's my cue to get my air conditioners in. They are usually in by now; in fact, sometimes, they have been in during April but this year has been abnormally cool.

I've had the Scenic Route paper I used on this card for months but never got around to using it. It's very pretty with the different patterns and I finished it off with some Prima flowers, a rhinestone stick-on swirly thing and some vintage ribbons.


It feels great to be finished midnight shift except that I need the whole week ahead to get all my chores done. It can become overwhelming so I just take it one day at a time. Anyway, I look forward to sleeping when it's dark, like the rest of the world! Have a great weekend.

No comments: