Thursday, August 27, 2009

Chaos

My apartment is complete and utter chaos as I prepare for the delivery of the new bed tomorrow. I am sleeping (or, more accurately, not sleeping) on an air mattress which is about 6 inches too short but beats the floor and everything around me is in disarray. It took me a whole day to dismantle the water bed though it went more smoothly than I had anticipated. Today was spent cleaning what I'm sure was 3 cats from behind where the bed was. No wonder I sneezed all the time with all that hair hanging around. That's the problem with waterbeds; once they are in, they're in for good.

I did manage to get a card done for a friend of a friend who is celebrating a 60th birthday and who is a basketball fan. I used some of my favourite black and white Making Memories paper, a rubber stamp for the sentiment, and stars cut from Cricut "George".


I had to take a picture of the beautiful sunset we had tonight. First, I am quite pleased that my new camera takes pretty good night shots and second, the colours in the sunset were just absolutely gorgeous. All I need is a beach in the foreground and it's like I'm back in Hawaii. Not really but I can dream.

Hopefully, next time I write, it will be from the comfort of my new bed.




No comments: