Thursday, August 20, 2009

It's a great day for being outside!

My cats absolutely adore being outside in the back yard. I haven't had much of a chance to take them out this summer what with all the rain and now the hot temperatures. Yesterday was the perfect day and they had a ball, so much that they didn't want to come inside. Kenya loves to get into everything that he can and promptly hopped this fence to see what was on the other side. Below, Kona just takes everything in and, to him, it's all new and fascinating. They certainly are funny little creatures but I love them to death.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It has been a while since I have checked your blog. Oh I have missed some really great cards! Love the Gay Wedding card--------how personal with the stripes. Great job. Also the 50 card is really a fun card--I bet your friend was thrilled.

As always the pictures of your babies outside were very special. Your "kids" are beautiful.

Friend from IL