Thursday, August 20, 2009

A little out of the ordinary

I made this card for my brother who has 2 basset hounds. Each year, I make him a dog-themed card for his birthday so he has quite the collection. The picture of the dog is from a piece of wrapping paper and the "woof" is a stamp.

My wasp infestation on the balcony continues and I have tried every humane way I can think of to rid myself of them. However.....the wasps are not co-operating so I was forced to spray them dead. I don't like to kill any living creature but I was being held prisoner inside my apartment so I had no choice. Perhaps they will find a better place to nest.



I have to say, above is the first gay wedding card I have been asked to make. Not that there's anything wrong with that. The paper is from DCWV and the tuxedos are from Jolees. I added three stripes to one arm as one of the grooms is an airline captain. Borders are from a Fiskars punch and the sentiment is K&Company.

It looks like it is going to storm again, hopefully not as violently as it has over the past couple of weeks. This summer has brought very strange weather but, as long as it's not snow, I'm happy with it. Have a great weekend!

No comments: