Friday, November 27, 2009

Pretty in Pink

Just a quick post today after another busy week. I am sitting here listening to a late November thunderstorm which seems very odd for this time of year. Still....I'll take it. If it's raining, it means it isn't snowing though the cats don't share the same sentiment and immediately ran under the bed when the thunder boomed.

This card is made with paper I have used several times in the past because I really like the colour combination. It's from Anna Griffin who has some of the prettiest papers out there. The ribbon and lace are from my bag-0-ribbon, crystal brads are Making Memories and rub-ons are Melissa Frances.

Happy Weekend and for all my American friends, hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree rain is always better than snow but unfortunately snow is coming. Do your cats like it when it snows? Are you finished your Christmas shopping?