Sunday, January 17, 2010

New Puppy

I made this card for my brother and sister-in-law who recently got a new 4 1/2 month old Basset Hound puppy, "Wrigley". They already have 2 but couldn't bear to see this guy get older and older as he sat in his cage in the pet store. He is cute as a button and his two top priorities are eating and sleeping.

The card was made with DCWV papers and a cute little clipart picture I printed off the Internet. I added some Melissa Frances rub-ons, some paw print stickers and pretty ribbon and a flower.


This is Wrigley being very puppy-playful with one of the new toys his Auntie Diane brought him. The other two dogs are older so it will be interesting to see how well they tolerate a 25-pound toddler.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the doggie card! You are so creative and thoughtful. You know just what will please people for evry occasion!
Your IL buddy!