Monday, January 18, 2010

Hello Kitty

I thought I would try out my new Cricut cartridge, "Hello Kitty" which looked like so much fun. The images are cute and bright and perfect colours for Valentine's Day. I am trying to use up some of my 1000's of pieces of scrap paper - though the fact I have so much paper has not stopped me from buying more - then added some ribbon, a Melissa Frances rub-on, and a couple of brads.

I finally got all my Christmas stuff cleaned up today. It wasn't that warm but, since there was no snow on the ground, I thought it a good time to take down my Christmas lights and put the rest of the gifts away. The old adage kept running through my head that for each new thing you bring into the house, you should throw something old away. Unfortunately, I don't subscribe to that theory and my closets, drawers and cupboards keep getting fuller. That's a project for another day.





No comments: