Monday, February 8, 2010

Happy Heart

Here's a pretty Victorian Valentine's Day card I made up with some K&Company paper. I printed the sentiment from the Internet - such nice wording and no mushy crap - then tea-stained the lace, added a glittery heart, a flower and some ribbon and voila!

How many different ways can we describe how busy we are? I know I say this everytime I post but is there ever just a day to sit and relax? All my fave shows are coming back on - LOST, Survivor, Amazing Race, Grey's Anatomy - I can hardly fit them into a week. I must admit I do much prefer viewing these shows on DVD with no commercials. The first episodes of LOST would have been half the time had it not been for the commercials. I mean, I get it. The Olympics are coming. They don't need to remind me every 7 minutes.



No comments: